Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Release 003

Socket Accomplice EP

Tracklist:
Genitals
On The List
Diane!
Bjara

All songs by His Disconess.

The Socket Accomplice EP was conceived as something of a practical joke to pull on a friend of mine. I played a version of "Diane!" for him that he liked so much as to call me pretentious when I told him he would have to wait for the album to come out in order to have a copy for himself. So I guess you could call it revenge. I put out Socket Accomplice with some tracks that I wasn't intending to put on the full-length I was planning, and - of course - an alternate version of "Diane!" Socket Accomplice was an important release for me, however, because it was the first one to get any attention on the web from anyone other than just my immediate circle of friends. So sit back, relax, and take in the ethereal sounds The Toad Disco being an immature jackass...

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xnm5ey

No comments: