Sunday, June 29, 2008

Indian Eyes - Noble Savage


Noble Savage is the result of a collaboration between myself, Aaron (Dogs of Guadalajara), and Dylan (A Bao A Qu). We each created one very bare-bones song, and then passed onto the next person until each person had contributed to one of the three original tracks. Here's what to expect: gorgeous chunks of beefy drone interlaced with decibel-shattering noise. If you were to ask me, I would tell you that this is a very masculine album. Whatever the hell that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this, but the zSHARE link isn't really working: I see for a moment the message "your download will begin shortly" and then I am moved back to the previous page - it's a vicious circle.

From what I've heard, zSHARE had a server blackout and older files before that date (Oct. 08, 2008) are not working anymore (and it seems that they will never be active again!) - they only SEEM to work but this is ending in a "wait - click - wait - click" game.
NEW files (links), which were created after that date, are working fine.

Anyway, in short, could you please reupload the file? :) Thanks!