Monday, December 1, 2008

Update

Hey there few people who read this blog on occasion,
It's been awhile since I've given you the scoop on recent Toad affairs. There has been a lot going on lately and I've been very busy with both my artistic and academic endeavors. First off, a few months ago I emailed noise deity Dom Fernow (aka Prurient) asking for a critique of the copy of In Secret Winter I gave him at his show back in September. He finally got back to me a few days ago, and I must say, I was more than delighted to hear what he had to say. Embarrassingly enough, only a day earlier I had tried to get in touch with Mike Connelly of Wolf Eyes/Hair Police, whining like a little bitch and asking his permission to send him some Toad stuff for critique (I met him at the same show). Anyways, thanks Dom, and sorry Mike.
Sometime last week I decided to reboot good ol' Livonia Records, this time on wordpress. The site is practically fully functional, all I need to do now is make the catalog available for download. Everything will be free and juicy and worth your while. Check it out: http://livoniarecords.wordpress.com
Finally, Wise Owl Records was kind enouogh to release Screech Tax. It's a web label with a simlar M.O. as Livonia Records, but unlike Livonia Records, it actually gets some traffic. Check that out here: www. wiseowlrecords.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Copy what Dom wrote here, plz.